Track My Assets
Track My Assets or GPS Asset Tracking Application will help track and display the current status of the fixed or immovable assets (e.g. transformers, poles, hydrants, mains) of the organization. This solution will allow the user to capture asset details with location and image. The user can create a job for the asset and assign it to a technician.
- Monitoring current status of the immovable Assets
- Keep database of physical condition (picture) of the Asset at regular interval
- Track current location using GPS monitoring
- Tracking attributes of the Asset
- Paperless process to create Asset inventory
- Ability to capture asset attributes, picture and geo location
- Geo location
- On time maintenance of physical assets based on predefined conditions
- Inspect inventoried assets
- Ability to attach picture and other documents
“Using Track My Asset can be beneficial because of great savings in equipment loss, and through significant decrease in man-hours spent tracking inventory. Knowing what your company owns, where it is and who has it can be costly, time-consuming and error-prone.”
Track My Assets solution is built to perform existing inventoried assets or develop inventory of existing assets paperless. This is mainly divided into these key areas:
- Asset attributes
- Asset picture
- Asset geo location
- Asset status
In the case of inspecting inventoried assets authorized user can create list of assets to be inspected by date for each field inspector. Upon log on the smart phone application will download the assigned asset details for him to inspect. Field inspector can modify or add new assets along with all the details mentioned above which will be automatically posted to the server once inspection is completed in the field. The assets will be placed at the right geo location on the map with all the information captured. This eliminates all the paperwork and potential errors while inventorying assets.
Using weather proof GPS devices the field assets can be tracked to ensure they are located where they should be.
This section provides ability to create masters; some of the masters are:
- Geo fence
Normally these masters are set up once at the initial system setup. There are mass upload tools available to create these masters from a spreadsheet. This has multiple layers of authorizations to protect the data integrity.
In this section you can view Asset geographically on a map, Google map. Some of the key functions on the Map are:
- Create an Asset location
- Filter Assets by Asset types
- Display and search an Asset
- View Asset summary on the map
- Display and search Geo-fence
- Search Asset and jobs
- Create and update Asset inspection file for each inspector
Reporting tool is very flexible to allow users to generate reports for various combinations of selection criteria. Users can generate reports on the fly, schedule reports with predetermined selection criteria or run and store reports in the generated list to review later. Some of the key reports are:
- Asset inspection
- Asset retirement
- Asset summary
- Asset inspection file
Alerts & Messaging
This module allows authorized users to define alerts based upon various operating conditions and business requirements. Some of the examples are:
- Asset inspection due: based upon the inspection cycle system will generate alerts for the asset due for inspection.
- Asset retirement: based upon the Asset life cycle system will generate alerts for the asset due for retirement.
- Asset movements: If immovable assets are moved then it will generate alerts to avoid potential theft.